Dispositions of a Daring Leader — Feb. 12, 1:00-3:00 PM MST [Virtual]
February 12 from 1:00-3:00 PM MST.
Are you a leader who wants to help you and your team reach its potential, particularly when uncertainty and challenges are plentiful? Are you someone who wants to help leaders – and yourself – be courageous, effective, and adaptable during uncertain times?
If so, please join Jolene Lockwood for a deep dive into a unique and exclusive workshop focused on the dispositions of a daring leader, that extends access t0 the following:
- Receive an exclusive armored vs. daring leadership self-assessment based on the research of the Brené Brown Research Group
- Analyze your current leadership practices and compare those to the Habits of Mind, based on the research of Art Costa and Bena Kallich.
- Exclusive videos from Dr. Brené Brown, best-selling author of Dare to Lead™️ and Research Professor from the University of Houston
- Wisdom from a Certified Dare to Lead™️ Facilitator who has brought these skills to more than 300 leaders/educators/coaches around the world
- Opportunity to craft, refine, and get support on your self-selected personal call to courage that you can implement at work, immediately, upon completion of the workshop
Further information is available at https://daretolead.brenebrown.com/. The Dare to Lead™ training combines videos, in-person facilitation, and exercises to train courageous, daring leaders.
Additional information please visit the following: https://cognitiveconsultancy.com/
Dare to Lead™ is the ultimate playbook for creating brave leaders and courageous cultures. Daring Leadership is a collection of 4 skill sets that are 100% teachable. It’s learning and practice that requires brave work, tough conversations, and showing up with our whole hearts.